From Virginia via I-395 (South):
1. Take exit 8B to merge onto VA-27 N/Washington Blvd toward
Pentagon/Arlington Cemetery/Rosslyn. Continue to follow Washington Blvd
entering District of Columbia
2. Take the exit toward US-50 W
3. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Arlington Memorial Bridge
4. Slight right at Lincoln Memorial Cir SW
5. Turn left at 23rd St NW
6. At Washington Cir NW, take the 3rd exit onto New Hampshire Ave NW
7. Turn right at L St NW
8. Recessions is about a block and a half up on the left
From Virginia via GW Parkway (West):
1. Take the GEORGE WASHINGTON MEMORIAL PKY EAST ramp.
2. Take the US-29 N exit toward KEY BRIDGE / WASHINGTON.
3. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-29 N / N LYNN ST. Continue to follow US-29 N
(Crossing into DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA).
4. Turn RIGHT onto ramp.
5. Merge onto US-29 N / WHITEHURST FWY.
6. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto K ST NW.
7. Turn RIGHT onto 25TH ST NW.
8. Turn LEFT onto K ST NW.
9. Enter next roundabout and take 5th exit onto NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE NW.
10. Turn RIGHT onto L ST NW.
11. Recessions is on the left
From Maryland via I-95 (East):
1.Take exit 22B for Balt/Wash Pkwy S toward Washington
2. Merge onto MD-295 S
3. Take the exit onto New York Ave/US-50 W toward Washington Entering
District of Columbia
4.Turn right at 1st St NW
5. Turn left at N St NW
6. Turn left at 13th St NW
7. Turn right at M St NW
8. Turn right at Thomas Cir NW
9. Slight left at M St NW
10. Turn left at 19th St NW
11.Turn left at L St NW
8. Recessions is about half a block up on the left
Parking is available right around the corner.
PMI 1111 19th St
They are open until 3:30am on Saturday it costs $9
From Dupont Circle Metro:
Exit the Metro at Connecticut Ave & 19th St corner exit.
Walk South on19th St for approximately .2 miles until you arrive at L st.
Make a left on L st, walk a short distance & look for Recessions on your left.
From the Connecticut St exit
Walk North on Connecticut for a short distance & make a left on L st.
Walk West on L st for approx 1 block.
Recessions will be on your right.
From the I st & 18th st exit, w
Walk approx 2 blocks North on 18th st.
Make a left on L st & walk a short distance West on L st.
Look for Recessions on your left.